MyRemoteAdmin.com was officially founded in June, 2013. The founder, Thomas Rowley, has been working in the Information Technology field for over 26 years!
The concept of managing systems and helping others remotely is nothing new… Thomas has been supporting the majority of his clients remotely since 1997. And although there are times he may need to pay a visit to your site, most all preventative maintenance tasks can be performed remotely. And that means the cost for managed services and IT support for your organization can be greatly reduced, making remote system administrative services an affordable solution for ANY business or consumer.
I can provide a low cost Annual Service contract that will provide peace of mind and great value to you and your organization. I also offer Block-Time hours at a reduced rate to help keep those upcoming IT projects costs down, too.
If you have any questions or need additional information, or if you would like to schedule a FREE 1-hour consultation in the Tampa Bay area, please submit an email request to Info@MyRemoteAdmin.com with a good time and best method for me to contact you. We can arrange an appointment where we can discuss YOUR needs and MY capabilities. I will be happy to provide a detailed solution proposal with a cost/time estimate.
Below are some of the things I can do for your organization:
- Server and/or Computer Repairs (Onsite or Offsite)
- Installation and Configuration of Software and/or Hardware
- Establish and Manage Local User Accounts and Security
- Network Design / Implementation / Support
- Ongoing Software and/or Hardware Upgrades / Maintenance
- Problem Solving / Troubleshooting / Consultation
- Basic Telephone Support
- Backup / Recovery Tasks for Servers & Workstations Within Your Organization
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Video Surveillance
- Phone System Support
- Door Access Controls